born in 58, married
graduate social pedagogue
Work experience and activities
- For over 25 years care and support of people in the ambulatory care living
- Lecturer in Nonviolent Communication at the Volkshochschule Schöneberg Berlin.
- Seminar leader for "Communication in love relationships"
- Seminar Leader: Nonviolent Communication and "Inner Team"
Primary and Further Education
- Emotional Focused Couple Therapy Sue Johnson (EFT) Master Dipl. Psych. Matthias Angelstorf EFT
- IndividualSystemik ™ Module 1 at Artho Wittemann
- Year training in non-violent communication with Klaus-Dieter Gens
- Person-centered discussion IPK Institute
- Tantra training with Anand Margo
- Year training in conversation and gestalt therapy, breathing work with Gerd Ziegler,
- Work for creative visualization and meditation with Burkhardt Kiegeland
- Since 1979 self-experience and training in various methods of humanistic psychology (gestalt therapy, respiratory therapy, primal therapy, voice dialogue and many more) with study visits to India, the USA and Australia.
- Member of the EFT network Germany and international association ICEEFT
Since my young adult years I have been interested in interpersonal relationships.
I see my strengths including having an open heart and clear mind. I enjoy accompanying couples and individuals along the way so that their love and energy can flow again.
Since I too have already passed many ups and downs in life, I approach my clients with understanding and empathy. Now after many years and with my accumulated life experiences and education I am confident I am capable of delivering solutions for clients.